Education | Empowerment | Enterprise
This is the philosophy of India’s largest education, skill development, services and e-governance network that was set up in 1985 under the pioneering vision of its Chairman and Founder, Mr. Santosh Choubey. At AISECT, through sustained and innovative ICT and skills-based initiatives, we aim to bring about an inclusive change in the previously untapped regions in the semi-urban and rural areas of the country.
We have a pan-India presence with a network of 12,000 centres at district, block and panchayat levels across 27 states and 3 Union Territories as well as offices in over 30 cities. Through the plethora of programs, academies and platforms, we have trained over 1.6 million people, generated over 12,000 rural entrepreneurs, created employment avenues within the AISECT network for more than 50,000 people and empowered the lives of over 3 million people through innovative services. AISECT has also pioneered the Multi-Purpose Centre Model which has led to a strong presence in over 388 districts, 1,070 blocks and 6,000 panchayats. Our unique business model was recognized as “the most sustainable and scalable form of IT penetration and popularization in India” in a pilot study conducted by World Bank in collaboration with IIM-A.
AISECT’s unique business model and its dedicated intervention initiatives have garnered recognition and accolades at both national and international levels. Notable among them are the Schwab Foundation’s Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Senior Ashoka Fellowship, SKOCH Corporate Leadership Award, NASSCOM IT Innovation Award, Indian Innovation Award, Golden Icon in National e-Governance Award, i4d Award, NASSCOM Emerge 50 Leader Award, TiE Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award, The Manthan Award South Asia & Asia Pacific, e-India Award, CSI Award for Excellence in IT, Financial Inclusion and Payment Systems (FIPS) Award, eGov India Award, National CSI Award, Shiksha Ratna Award, ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence Awards and the Bihar Innovation Forum Award. Furthermore, AISECT has been ranked 27 in the 2013 edition of Inc. India magazine’s list of ‘Top 500 Fastest Growing Mid-Sized Companies in India’.
To contribute to the training requirement of the large skill deficit that India stands on today, AISECT has partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to train 1.3 million candidates in the next 10 years. We have formed eleven vocational education academies which offer low cost, high quality teaching through university certified undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate and diploma courses. Various B2C services such as mobile and DTH recharge, examination form download and submission, railway ticket booking, data entry operations etc. are also offered at the AISECT Centres.
The organization has also initiated concentrated efforts in the field of skill development, capacity building and e-governance through its Project Management division which undertakes development initiatives of the Central and State governments. As a leading Service Centre Agency of India, we have established 6,000 Common Service Centres (CSCs) across Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Punjab. Through the Financial Inclusion Services, AISECT has set up over 1,400 banking kiosks across rural and semi-urban India and has become the business correspondent for 26 nationalized banks including the State Bank of India, initiated mobile ATM services in Punjab and started offering renewal premium collection services for reputed insurance companies. Through ‘Rojgar Mantra’, which is poised to be the biggest rural job placement initiative in India, we are working towards fulfilling the entry level job requirements of private and public enterprises at the small town, district and block levels. Eduvantage PRO is a low cost multimedia solution for students from kindergarten to class 12 that makes quality interactive education, accessible and affordable to every school across India. Our portal, www.aisectonline.com allows anywhere, anytime access to education to students in semi-urban and rural India.
We have also established several premier higher education institutions including the first private university of Central India, the Dr. C.V. Raman University in Kota-Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh; AISECT University in Raisen district of Bhopal; and SCOPE Group of Institutes in Bhopal. Taking our aspirations and goals forward, we are now working towards developing our higher education institutions into reputed centres of research. Thus, by striving tirelessly towards innovation and inclusivity, the two cornerstones of a truly progressive society, we are building the foundation for an empowered nation.
Established on 3rd November 2006, Dr. C.V. Raman University has established itself as a premier world class University in Chhattisgarh, and more importantly, in Central India as the Research and Education hub of Professional Courses ranging from diverse fields like Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and many more. Located over a vast area in the backward region of Kota Bilaspur, the University has transformed the perception of Higher Education in terms of its quality and accessibility.
Established by AISECT Group, the sponsoring body, the University was named after the first Nobel Laureate of the country, Dr. C.V. Raman.
With quality education being imparted to more than 85,000 students, our principle goal is to develop a new cadre of Confident, Capable and Cultured professionals who are evolved in terms of a skill set and thus, are Work Ready from day one.
At Dr. C.V. Raman University, through an innovative research based pedagogy along with world-class facilities and opportunities, we are providing the inspired, a platform to Be More!
Reasons why Dr. C.V Raman University is the right place for you:
With an integrated infrastructure, dedicated faculty and world class facilities, we ensure that when it comes to quality and innovation, you get the best!
• Dr. C.V Raman University is a premier World Class Institution in Chhattisgarh, providing quality education with an emphasis on research development
• CVRU is established by India’s most distinguished Education and Training Group, AISECT, and is backed by the core industry linkages of this prestigious national organization
• It is located in a serene environment and serves as an ideal place for holistic academic and personal development • The faculty of the institute is always there to encourage and motivate the students in their day-to-day academic activities and guide them towards choosing the right profession for themselves
• What makes it more ideal is, that the institute, provides a number of student-centric services like counseling, training, placement support and personality grooming, all of which, plays an integral role in obtaining successful employment
• The University also encourages the students to participate in extra-curricular activities like music, dance, debate etc.
• Through a unique pedagogy and facilities, CVRU is inspiring young professionals to grow into responsible citizens who make a difference in their given field
• Dr. C.V. Raman University is recognized under Section 2(f), of the UGC Act • Other recognitions include, AICTE, NCTE and DEC
• Member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
• It is the first University in the state of Chhattisgarh to be awarded an ISO:9001-2008 Certification
• Recognized by BCI
K V Q A Certification Services Private Limited was registered in the Form- 1 Registrar of Companies under the Companies Act 1956 ( No. 1 of 1956 ) with number U74140DL2010PTC199084432 dated 15/2/2010. We “KVQA” are an assessment and certification body offering quality certification services to different organizations. The certifications include solutions to the management of systems for quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system as well as food safety.
KVQA is accredited by following two accreditations:
1. JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand) for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 only. Website: www.jas-anz.org
2. DAC (Dubai Accreditation Department) for ISO 9001 and ISO 27001. Website: www.dac.gov.ae We have issued more than 3,000 certifications in the recent five years. With the help of our professional team, we also offer third-party auditing for various local and multinational organizations. We strictly do not do management system consultancy and we don"t recognize any management system consultant. Established at Delhi, we provide round the clock information of all the services offered. The certifications provided supports our customer's pledge to improve the overall quality of their business. Further, our team of technocrats and experts holding experience in associated industries have also assisted us in establishing a long lasting relationship with our clients. We are presently serving the establishment of Government of India as well as other small/large scale or private/public organizations in different industry. Some of the industry sectors covered by our services include Public Administration & Govt. Organizations, pharmaceutical companies, software & computer companies and food product manufacturers.
We offer ISO 9001:2015 certification that defines good management practices and aims at providing a global standard that spells out quality and trust. Quality management system certification provided by us ensures competitive advantage to the company and helps it to secure future business by identifying areas for improvement. The services offered under this category include:
Our ISO 9001 : 2015 certification is provided to organizations in all areas of work such as manufacturing, processing, servicing, computing, legal and financial services, accounting, etc. To meet the requirements for the ISO 9001:2015 certification, our services also enhance the ability of the company to consistently provide products that meet applicable regulatory requirements and satisfy customer needs.
International acceptance - It is recognized in more than 120 countries and is the logical choice for any organization involved in international business or committed to quality.
Quality management guarantee – It guarantees that the products and services of the organization satisfies the customer's quality requirements and comply with all the regulations applicable to those products or services.
1. Enables the suppliers to compete in global market by delivering products that meet international quality standards
2. Worldwide compatibility of technology used results in wide choice of offers for customers
3. Provide the technological and scientific bases underpinning health, safety and environmental legislation
4. Provide developing countries a basis for making the right decisions when investing their scarce resources and thus avoid squandering them
1. Reduces cost
2. Improves product reliability
3. Better process control and flow
4. Better documentation of the processes
5. Greater employee quality awareness
6. Reductions in product scrap and rejections
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
At present, NIELIT has thirty one(31) offices located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Patna, Ranchi, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur with its Head quarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 800 institutes.
Over the last two decades, NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM etc, besides, high end courses offered by NIELIT Centres at Post-Graduate level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc. which are not normally offered by Universities/Institutions in the formal sector, in association with the respective state Universities.
The basket of activities of NIELIT is further augmented by the wide range of projects that it undertakes. NIELIT has demonstrated its capability and capacity to undertake R&D projects, consultancy services, turnkey projects in office automation, software development, website development etc. NIELIT is also the nodal implementing agency on behalf of DeitY for Data Digitization of the population of 15 assigned States and 2 Union Territories for the creation of National Population Register (NPR) project of Registrar General of India (RGI). NIELIT is also successfully executing the Agriculture Census and Input Survey project under which tabulation of about 10 crore data records have to be done.
NIELIT has planned a road map for adopting appropriate pedagogy for metamorphosing NIELIT into an Institute of National Importance.
A social commitment in India…..
To help people change their lives through ‘Access to Energy’. Some facts
• Trust registered:Trust is registered U/s 12A
• Trust established in March 2008
• Principal office location at - #88(P),2nd floor,“Sahasra Shree”, EPIP Industrial Area,Whitefield office, Bangalore 560066
• Trust funded by
o Schneider Electric Corporate Foundation
o Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
o Employees and partners of Schneider Electric India
• Donations to Schneider Electric India Foundation are exempted from tax under 80G
A social commitment of Schneider Electric in India Mission: “To help people change their life through Access to Energy”. Education
• Electrician training for unemployed youth
• Scholarship to poor students to pursue engineering degree
• Employment support to trained electricians Entrepreneurship
• Facilitate trained electricians with a “start up kit” and an entrepreneur training to run their own business. Electrification
• Facilitate access to electricity at very remote areas without grid supply Emergency During Natural Disasters One Local Initiative in line with the Company’s Vision
• Local initiatives per site to be chosen in consultation with regional/ site delegates and the business Heads
Trademark is the business sign of a business that is registered by the business
Once a company has a Trademark, any company can not use that company's name to earn commercial profit.
Like Apple, Nike, Mercedes-Benz, Dell, Honda etc. Company has made a trademark name in its name, which no company can use to earn commercial profit.
Submit it to the office of Trademark, after you get approved, you can use the ® symbol for your company or product.
After registering the trademark, you become the Legally Owner of that trademark. No other person or company can use your trademark without your permission.
This helps you to create your company's identity, since no other company can sell goods or goods without using your trademark without your permission.
The biggest advantage of Trademark is that the company's brand name and name is safe in case any company has registered Trademark, then you can take action against any other traders if you use it.
The trademark also has intellectual property rights in a manner. The trademark present on any object is evident from the fact that it is being made on behalf of a particular company. The trademark is used by a person, business organization or legal entity for their product or service. Typically a name, sentence, logo, special mark, design or image is trademarked.
The “®” symbol is used by companies to inform consumers and future trademark applicants that their sign is a registered trademark. It is usually placed on the right-hand side of the trademark, superscripted, and in a smaller type size than the mark itself. The “®” is used exclusively with trademarks that are actually registered. The use of the “®” before the registration of the trademark is illegal.